How Does The Menopause Affect The Way I Exercise? Am I restricted to Aqua and Pilates Post-Menopause? Hi Ladies This is a common misconception amongst women going through “the change” they get confused as to what is ok and are often told Aqua or pilates. Now don’t get...
12 Natural Ways to Balance your Hormones during the Menopause 1. Eat enough protein at every meal. Protein provides amino acids to maintain muscle, bone and skin health. 2. Engage in Regular Exercise. We covered this yesterday the importance of keeping strong bones...
Positives of the Menopause There is so much negativity around the menopause and we wanted to find some positives to help you get your mindset in right place and embrace this next change of your lives so here we go. Positives of the Menopause 1. No more time of the...
Menopause Facts If you are reaching that age when you know the menopause is approaching, what can you do to help the transition through perimenopause and to back out the other side? The menopause affects every woman differently and there is no way of knowing...
What do I do now?
If this information resonates with you then we would recommend either the Starter Pack or to book at one-to-one with us to find out exactly how we can help you start your journey to core rehabilitation.
Sometimes the first step is just asking for help. We're here for you.
Single ClassPay as you go
- One live session from our timetable below
- Pay as you go
- Total flexibility
- Book online and we email you the link to join us
CCC MembershipUnlimited Live Classes and More
- All of our live classes
- "Empower Me" Workout Library
- Access to the Core Control Hypopressive Video Library (once qualified)
- NEVER miss a sold out class
- Great Value
- Our most popular Option
Starter PackageIncredible Value
- 1 x 60 minute starter consultation
- Access our Fitter Floor and Core and Mummy Rebuild online courses
- Your first month's CCC Membership Access (renews at £25 per month)
- 1 x 30 minute follow-up consultation