More women need to take a huge sigh of relief and realise that the pelvic floor is probably the hardest muscle group in the body to try and work. I don’t know about you but every time most women I know try to work the pelvic floor their eyebrows get an amazing...
Pelvic Floor and Stress Incontinence Articles
Stress Incontinence - Ditch the Pads
Stress Incontinence – How Everything is Connected - Watch Now
Stress Incontinence – The Pressure in Your Body
Stress Incontinence – The Taboo
How do I work my Pelvic Floor? This is something that regularly pops up in our community, as a lot of women just are not sure how to do it. Remember though, pelvic floor squeezes or “kegals” are one of the ways to help your symptoms. Let’s dive in and see if we can...
How common is it? Does the odd leak when you sneeze mean you have it? Do you have a little giggle with your friends about it? Most probably yes to all the above right? If not feel free to skip the emails this week you are one of the lucky ones The statistics say that...
What do I do now?
If this information resonates with you then we would recommend either the Starter Pack or to book at one-to-one with us to find out exactly how we can help you start your journey to core rehabilitation.
Sometimes the first step is just asking for help. We're here for you.
Single ClassPay as you go
- One live session from our timetable below
- Pay as you go
- Total flexibility
- Book online and we email you the link to join us
CCC MembershipOur most popular option
- All of our live classes
- "Empower Me" Workout Library
- Access to the Core Control Hypopressive Video Library (once qualified)
- NEVER miss a sold out class
- Great Value
- Our most popular Option
- Start your hypopressive training with us.
- Join hundreds of women who have strengthened their core, pelvic floor and improved prolapse symptoms.
- 1 x 60 minute starter consultation
- 1 x 30 minute follow-up consultation